Sunday, February 20, 2011

IQQU Advanced Sunscreen

Can you spot one of my favourite skincare product in my make up bag?

Yup, it's this baby here called IQQU advanced sunscreen.

Size: 30mL / 1.01oz

Price: US$23.99

Consistency: Smooth, whipped and creamy texture

Smell: Odourless

Sunscreen is one of the MOST important thing in maintain healthy and young skin. Without the protection of the sunscreen, the damaging UV rays will allow the aging process of our skin to accelerate!

There is so many amazing things about this skincare product that I don't really know where to start. Just like the IQQU acne serum I reviewed about earlier, I was attracted to the IQQU advanced sunscreen for the same reason. I'm a super Michelle Phan fan and I was really sold just by the introduction of this product.

So I have been using this product for almost 2 months now and I have to say I am still very surprised by it.

Pros: Unlike other sunscreens, this product isn't sticky or greasy on my skin. It is easily absorbed due to its whipped consistency. After applying it to my face, my skin feels so smooth that it is almost acting as a primer for the application of make up. The high SPF of 35 UVA/UVB will protect your skin when you're out in the sun (even with your make up on). It is also very moisturising so it is perfect for people with dry skin. You can also apply this on top of make up and it will not smudge.

Cons: No complains!

Overall, I would say this is a really affordable and useful product. I will definitely purchase this again because it is super hard to find sunscreens that can be applied over make up.

You can purchase this from the IQQU website :] There are also plenty to information and reviews about the products on the website so feel free to go check them out!

Overall,

No comments:

Post a Comment