Monday, March 14, 2011

Tired looking eyes?

It is sooooo important to look after our eyes especially the area under our eyes. The skin under our eyes is really delicate and requires a lot of love and care. There is no oil secreting glands under our eyes so it's important to constantly give it lots of moisture by applying eye creams everyday and using eye mask at least once a week.

I stayed up pretty late last night chatting to a friend and ended up going to bed at 4am! In the morning, I had to wake up at 9.30am to go to an appointment too. Other than not getting enough sleep and feeling tired, my eyes was puffy and dull.

In addition, I actually went out and only got back home at about 5pm or so to get some rest. Other than the need to get a power nap, I was hoping to fix that dull, tiring look and puffy eyes.

So I decided to put on my trusty eye mask while taking my power nap XD

Hisamitsu Lifecella Essence Sheet Mask for eyes

This is possibly one of the best eye mask I've used and purchased so far. It's the last piece of the last box!

Price: US$6.00 for 5 pieces (from sasa)

Sasa is now having a promotion where you can buy 4 packets of this eye mask and receive a pack free. I've already stocked up my eye masks and they're currently being shipped over to my house.

I am ready to put on my eye mask!


The mask itself is really cooling and hydrating (but I little bit sticky). I love how well it fits the eye area in the way that it targets not just under the eyes but also on the outer corners of the eye which can easily produce wrinkles.

I just left that on while I take my 15 minutes beauty nap (okay, maybe I did nap for more than 15 minutes because by the time I took them off, it was already dark outside LOL).

All fresh and recharged! Sorry for the different lighting because I could take photos with natural light before the sunset but when I woke up, it was already dark outside so I had to take photos while facing the room light.

I could instantly feel refreshed from my power nap (of course) and my eyes was hydrated and less puffy. The eye mask brightened up my area under my eyes too so I looked so much less tired than before.

People often say that the eyes is like the soul of your body. Without a pair of refreshed and happy looking eyes, your whole appearance will look tired and unhappy. It is always a good time to start looking after your eyes so do it now! Give them lots of loving :]

No comments:

Post a Comment