Thursday, March 3, 2011

Manly Pro 120 Colour Eyeshadow Makeup Palette!

About 2 weeks ago, a friend of mine was telling me about how one of her friends bought a 120 eyeshadow palette on eBay for a super cheap price. She also told me that she borrowed it for some of her makeup photoshoot and they are really good quality eyeshadows.

Hence, I decided to buy myself one and try them out. I searched through the eBay site and found one of these...

I was attracted straightaway by the huge selection of colours and the price!!

It was AU$7.99 for the product itself and AU$13.00 for shipping and handling. So it was $20.99 altogether!

So 1 week later, it came in the mail...


It was really well packaged with lots of bubble wrap by the seller to prevent any of the palette being loose. Wouldn't it be sad when your palette arrives and it was destroyed by one loose/broken palette?

Mine came in perfectly fine. The colours are soooooo pretty and pigmented too! Looks exactly like the picture shown on eBay :]

So one happy customer decided to experiment with this makeup palette...

And so, I decided to do a mysterious and elegant look with my very first palette and this is how it turned out to be...

Contact lens: Freshlook One-Day Colour Contact Lenses in Colourblends Gray

I must say that despite the price of the product, it is pigmented and of good quality. So if you're just starting out with makeup art and you wanna extend your eyeshadow colours without having to spend hundreds on really expensive brands, I would recommend this.

You can look for it anywhere on the eBay website but this is where I bought mine from.

Just don't forget to remove all your makeup completely after though! Have fun with it :]

No comments:

Post a Comment